Thursday, October 23, 2008

Magical Monkey Pajamas?

So, Sheridan is still not regularly sleeping through the night, for the most part she is in bed by 7:30-8:00 and usually gets up around 10:30-11:30 to eat, goes right back to sleep until around 7:15am. Not too bad, but on a few luck occasions she actually sleeps through the late night snack and when that happens boy do we try to figure out what we did for that to occur. Was it because I didn't have any caffeine, did she take good naps, did she not take naps, the house is warmer or cooler, must have been the sheet I put on the crib. Any excuse we can analyze to explain this blessed event. Which brings me to the magical monkey pjs, I swear every time she wears these pjs she sleeps through the night. Again, maybe I am over analyzing but she wore them last night and slept from 8 pm to 6 am this morning! So, you can bet she is wearing them again tonight - this will be the true test....if we make it two nights in a row I may have to make a trip to Babies R Us tomorrow to stock up on what seem to be magical monkey pajamas.

No comments: