skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The Great Costume Debate
I cannot decide what to dress Sheridan for her first halloween, I guess I just want it to be perfect. I have narrowed it down to 2 choices and I thought everyone could help me make up my mind. Costume #1 - Superbaby. I really wanted to coordinate costumes with Stallone and I have a superman costume for him as well.
Costume #2 - Monkey. I love monkeys! Plus, I think of Sheridan as a little monkey so this seems like the right fit. And, this girl at work has a banana costume so I thought instead of Stallone she could coordinate with mommy.
I know I could do both, but I really wanted to decide on one. Plus, part of the debate is we are going to get professional pics done on the 18th. Our photographer is doing a fundraiser so for $25 we can get costume photos taken and we get a free 5x7. Anyway, share your vote on the right.....Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment