Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Babies, Babies, Babies

So, I just learned another one of my friends is pregnant and due next Summer! That makes 5 friends all due around the same time - there must be something in the water. All but one are expecting for the first time, how exciting. It seems like so long ago but also like yesterday that we found out we were pregnant with Sheridan - it is such a fun ride!

Thanks to all who have been voting for Sheridan's costume - keep 'em coming. We took actual pictures of Sheridan in the costumes this weekend. Yes, I already bought them both but I am holding on to the receipts and I have until the 23rd to return one of them. I'm kind of swaying towards Monkey but the votes are swaying towards Superbaby....if the photos change your mind feel free to cast a different vote.

Baby food is going well, Sheridan is just like a little birdie with an open mouth waiting for food. So far she like apples, bananas, butternut squash and sweet potatoes. Not so fond of chicken, carrots or avocados. We are going to try pears tomorrow morning.

We went to Vala's this weekend. We couldn't wait to take Sheridan to the place where daddy proposed to mommy. We, unfortunately couldn't remember the exact location but it was still fun to experience that with her. She really like the pumpkins and we had to pose with Homer Simpson because Jon always says when Sheridan gets done eating she gets this Homer look of content. Anyways, enjoy some new pics below.

No comments: