So, I finally have a minute to give an update. Sheridan turns 3 weeks old today - it is crazy how fast time is flying by but I am truly enjoying every minute. We went in for a weight check on Wednesday and she weighed 5 pounds 15 ounces - almost 6 pounds! The doctor is very pleased with her progress. We don't go back until the 23rd, seems like forever. That will be her one month check-up.
I have been having such a good time dressing her up in girlie clothes...I think I am destined to have a tomboy with the frilly things I make her wear :) We went to Carters at the outlet mall yesterday - everything was $3.99 so I stocked up on some more purple and pink in 0-3 months, she is slowly starting to outgrow the newborn size.
The professional photos came out awesome - as soon as I have copies I will post some on the site. We found out our house close date - May 21st! A day early, we are so excited. We are going to make a trip out there this weekend to measure and check progress. Our cabinets are scheduled to be installed next Tuesday - I can't believe how quickly everything is progressing. Everything is final with our old house, what a relief - now we just have to sit and wait.
I will try to update more often. Photos to come...the internet keeps disconnecting.
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment