Saturday, March 29, 2008

Some Milestones

I have decided to create a new blog - I wasn't crazy about the formatting on the other one and this blog is free! Sheridan turned 1 week old yesterday - I can't believe a week has already gone by. Our days our completely turned around, we can't remember when we did what. We had some professional pictures taken on Thursday - I cannot wait to see them. Of course, with her beautiful face you know they will be perfect. We did our first bath at home last night - Sheridan was so good, she didn't even cry once. We also had our first visit at the pediatrician, she has had some troubles with temperature control, but per the doctors orders we have cranked the heat in the house to 75 degrees and we have a space heater going in every room. While we hang out in t-shirts, Sheridan is bundled up to stay toasty warm. It is working though, we have checked her temp like 3 times a day since our visit and she has been staying above 98 degrees. Below are some pictures.









No comments: