Baby number two is on the way! That's right, we're pregnant! Baby Shockey number two is due May 17, 2010 and we couldn't be more excited....and a little surprised! Sheridan is so excited to be a big sister - as much as she understands. We are planning to let the gender be a surprise again this time....although I think its a girl. So, life has been busy and the to do list continues to grow. We are planning to turn the guest room into the nursery and transition Sheridan to a big girl bed - sooner than I had hoped but I think she will do fine. I am getting excited for Thanksgiving and even more excited for our 2nd Christmas with Sheridan. While I think she is still too young to get everything, I know she will really appreciate the decorations and lights this year - can't wait until the weekend after Thanksgiving to decorate and go shopping!! Below are just a few pics from Vala's!
Monday, November 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment