I love daddy
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Family Fun
Thanksgiving, Christmas....I love the holidays! Thanksgiving was fabulous - it was great to see family, funny how little we see each other when we all live so close. Life keeps us all busy, so I am so thankful for the holiday time together. We of course had to get ready for Xmas as soon as Thanksgiving was over. Shopping started at 4AM on black friday - a traditional for me and grandma - we got some excellent deals....I can't wait to wrap everything! After a little cat nap we headed to Village Pointe for dinner and "Santa's Parade" along with the lighting ceremony. Sheridan was really excited and was mesmerized by everything that went by. We captured some great photos outside - we couldn't have asked for better weather. Today we spent the morning with Joe, Alyssa and Lydia - in town for the weekend. It's always good to catch up with friends and I love to see how much Lydia has changed. This afternoon we picked up our Xmas tree - although Sheridan hadn't had much of a nap this afternoon and was a bit on the cranky side once we got the lights strung she really started to get excited. She helped hang a few ornaments and had fun looking at all of the decorations as they came out of the boxes. Below are a few pics from the beginning of our 09 holiday adventures.
Baba and the Great Grand Babies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment