Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Sweetest Sound

Sheridan laughed! It was the greatest thing ever....we actually caught it on video tape tonight - I am going to try and see if I can figure out how to upload video onto the web. She actually laughed for the first time on Monday night - we were hanging out in our bedroom and Stallone started barking - Sheridan smiled and I said "do you think that's funny" and out of no where she laughed. She went ah ha, ha, ha - Jon and I both stared in silence to see if what we heard was true and then she laughed again! Everyday is something new - it is the little things now that make every moment count. Part time work is awesome! It is so wonderful to be home in the morning and have that extra time with her. Below are some new pics of our recent days together.





No comments: