Once again it has taken me way to long to update everyone on our life, but I have some great news to share! As most of you know or could probably tell from my blog entries returning to work was much harder for me than expected. I didn't necessarily want to be a stay at home mom but I didn't want to be away for so many hours during the week - I basically wanted the best of both worlds....to me a mom and have a career. I think I have found a solution! My company has allowed me and one of my co-workers to job share. So, starting Monday I will work every other Monday and 12 - 5 Tuesday through Thursday. It will be such a nice change, I will have to let you know how it progresses. Life has been otherwise good - Sheridan is growing everyday, we have her 4 month check up on Thursday. I'm not looking forward to the shots but I am looking forward to seeing how much she weighs and if she has gotten taller. She is really chatting these days and we think she is going to roll over any day now. Below are some new pictures.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment