At 7:45 am on Friday, May 21, 2010 Mr. Waylon Jon Shockey entered into our lives. He is a healthy baby boy at 8 pounds, 13 ounces and 21.5 inches long. It still feels weird to say "my son", I was so certain up until the very last minute that we were having another girl....I am actually still a little in shock and maybe even denial. But, a beautiful baby boy he is. So sweet and cuddly and just a content little baby. Everything is going really well so far, we are excited to go home tomorrow and get into our routine. Plus, it has been hard to be away from Sheridan for so long. She, by the way has been really good about the whole situation (I think being able to spend so much time with Grandma hasn't necessarily been a bad thing in her eyes). It will be interesting to see how things go once Waylon actually comes home. Below are a few pics from our first couple of days together:
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment