Monday, March 1, 2010

Bet you thought I was gone...

It's been a really long time since I have blogged. Time has just really gotten the best of me and to be honest I have been a little lazy on the blogging. Not that I haven't had stuff to say because it seems like things have been crazy....here is the mini update.

Pregnancy: is going great. Things are moving along and I know baby number 2 will be here before we know it. The heartrate has been 150+ at every appointment so I am still convinced Sheridan will have a sister but Jon is still thinking it might be a boy. His intuition primarily comes from how active this baby is. Much more active then Sheridan ever was. I find myself staring at my stomach just waiting to see the next kick or shift. This baby definately keeps me up a lot more at night, hoping this doesn't indicate we have a night owl on the way. We have another ultrasound in 2 weeks to check the progress, hoping we can get a good 4D face shot to share.

Sheridan: What a big girl she is becoming. When I look at pictures of her now I cannot believe how tall and grown up she looks. She is so chatty these days and is really starting to put words into sentences. We just started swimming lessons last weekend and she loved it....blue lips and all she didn't want to get out of the water. We recently switched her to a big girl bed in preparation for the baby, it has been a little rough on all of us but we are taking it one night at a time. She also will be starting daycare (or as we are calling it "school") this week. I think she will really enjoy the interaction with other kids.

Jon, the house and other updates. Jon will be going back to school in 2 weeks to obtain his masters! He will be in class two nights a week, so not looking forward to that but in the long run I think it will be so rewarding for him and I am so excited that he has the motivation and drive to take this step. We have officially painted every room in the house except our bedroom! The nursery is ready and we just painted the office / kids craft room a couple of weekends ago. Slowly, but surely the rooms are starting to look complete.

Below are a few recent pics:




No comments: