Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I love family!

Today we had a playdate with Nyla Bos (Sheridan's 2nd cousin....I think). Anyway, it was so fun to spend time with family and to see how much little Miss Nyla has grown! It was kind of funny too to see how huge Sheridan looked next to her - I am so used to Sheridan being the little one because most of her friends are older then she is, but that was definately not the case today. Plus, I think Sheridan is going through a bit of a growth spurt -she looked so tall today! We had fun attempting to get the girls to smile for the camera, as you can see in the pictures below we didn't have much luck. I can't wait for Nyla to get older so the two can play together....aren't they such beauties? There are a couple of other random pictures in the slide show that I had to include...

No comments: