Sheridan recently turned 6-months and with that came the adventure of introducing new foods. We decided to skip cereal and go straight to the veggies...butternut squash being the first one. We started on Tuesday and Sheridan is still warming up to the whole idea. We've haven't had much luck to date but we are taking it one day at a time. We videotaped the first feeding....if you can get past Jon's wonderful camera work it is pretty fun to watch her facial expressions. If only we could remember what it was like to take our first bite of food ever. We had her 6-month appt on Tuesday also - she tops the scale at 14 lbs 1 oz. I couldn't believe it, I thought she would at least be 15 pounds by now but she is just a little peanut still. But healthy as can be. It is a busy, busy weekend - my closest friend Anne is getting married this weekend so the festivities begin tomorrow! I will try and get some pics of Sheridan and her godmother in her wedding dress!
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment