I miss saying that, since I'm not working right now every day feels like Friday. My mom, Sheridan and I went to see the house yesterday, it look awesome! They still need to paint the front door and lay sod in the backyard - along with some minor interior touch-ups, but otherwise it is pretty close to complete. May 21st came much faster than I thought it would. Here are some pictures:
I forgot to mention Jon got a promotion last week - he is now an Executive Sous Chef at ConAgra. Timing couldn't have been more perfect, with a new house and baby we can sure use the extra money - I can't believe how much money we spend on diapers! I said I would post some of the professional pictures we had taken by Janine McCclintock. We had to scan them in so they aren't the best quality, but I still think they look awesome - I can't wait to use them to decorate our house in a week and a half!
Friday, May 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment